ParentingBanter.com

-   Spanking (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   "We are from the gvmt & we are here to help you" (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=13741)

Fern5827 March 31st 04 01:34 PM

"We are from the gvmt & we are here to help you"

Really?

With unlicensed employees who are quasi-law enforcement?

With courts that are neither criminal nor civil?

No, Family or dependency court.

With, cooky-cutter style service plans that might not consider that a Mom is
working a job and has nowhere else to house her child while she works swing
shift?

With a Father being hauled before DFPS because he pinned candy wrappers to his
kids clothes?

With not following the federal laws set down. CAPTA and ASFA.

Remember, NO STATE CPS AGENCY has passed inspection. NONE.

http://www.CPSwatch.com now in 7 states.

NC
IL
OH
KS
MO
FL
IA

Carlson LaVonne April 6th 04 03:37 AM

Fern cuts posts and blathers! was "We are from the gvmt & weare here to help you"

Fern5827 wrote:

Really?

Really what? What are you talking about?

With unlicensed employees who are quasi-law enforcement?

Unlicensed employees or what quasi-law enforcement? What are you
talking about? What license should the employee have?

With courts that are neither criminal nor civil?

Courts are neither criminal nor civil? What are you talking about?

No, Family or dependency court.

No family or dependency court? What does this mean?

With, cooky-cutter style service plans that might not consider that a Mom is
working a job and has nowhere else to house her child while she works swing
shift?

What? Mom is working and has nowhere else to house her child? Where is
she housing her child? What are you talking about?

With a Father being hauled before DFPS because he pinned candy wrappers to his
kids clothes?

It get's worse, Fern! What in the world are you talking about? A
father pin ned candy wrappers to his kids clothes? So what? In what
context? Geez, this is an idiotic post.

And you blather on about federal laws without the intelligence to let
posters know what you are blathering about!

Weird post, Fern.

Thanks for being on the side of the child beaters. Your idiotic posts
say more about the need for protecting children than anyone else could
ever say.

LaVonne