ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Trying to identify (modern?) kids song about counting (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=341)

Ali's Daddie August 12th 03 07:52 PM

"Lindsay" wrote in message

| Thank in advance :)
| Lindsay
|
| p.s. sorry if I'm not posting in the right place!

Sorry. The song does not ring a bell. But someone posted a fantastic site a
while back. You might can do a search on the site for the song or ask on the
message boards.

http://www.kididdles.com/

hth

--
LES!

Daddie to Alegra Lee. May 25th 2003!
"Daddie's Little Diva"

before you reply to me via email, please remove your hat
YourHatDaddie at bonbon.net

dejablues August 12th 03 07:52 PM

Trying to identify (modern?) kids song about counting

http://www.hellfire.com/versus/TheSongOfTheCount.html

Its The "Count from Sesame Street"! He does sound kind of like Ali G.

"Lindsay" wrote in message
m...
I heard this in a toy shop and liked it right away. The lyrics were
about counting everything he could- I remember something about
counting cobwebs. There was a distinct line i noticed: "when I am
alone, I count myself" ...or something similar to that. It was very
upbeat... The style actually reminded me of a song in a Jewish parody
sketch done by the guy who plays Ali G.

Unfortunately that's all I know... But I really want to hear this song
again, and share it with my little sister. Any help would be
appreciated!