ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   FOR SALE Peg Perego Triple stroller and 2 infant car seats (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=48826)

[email protected] February 9th 07 08:36 PM

FOR SALE Peg Perego Triple stroller and 2 infant car seats

We are looking to sell our stroller and car seats. Great condition!!
Loved the stroller - our triplets didn't use it once they started
walking. Now they are too old. We held on to it just in case.
E-mail for many more details and/or pictures. It will hold 2 OR 3
children.

We are located in CT. We are willing to meet from surrounding states.

Make a REASONABLE offer.