ParentingBanter.com

-   Spanking (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=47048)

0:-> December 9th 06 06:48 PM

4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

Interesting story.

Let's consider.

Teachers and teachers aides are frequently spontaneously hugged by
children without anything at all being made of it.

What was so "special" about this hug that the aide felt compelled to
report it?

Uh huh.

You guessed it.

It's not hard to tell the difference between a genuine affectionate
hug, and one loaded with sexual imperative.

Children that have been exposed to sexual activity can very quickly be
developmentally compromised. And the notion a 4 year old is 'sexually
innocent?' Well, R R R R R R ....

Not if someone has already introduced them to sexual activity.

The police should look into this case. Most large metro areas have a
Crimes Against Children unit.

And if you men don't believe me about knowing when a "hug" is sexually
loaded, ask a woman.

Kane

http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5785699

4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

Dec 8, 2006 08:51 PM

by Jennifer Kent

BELLMEAD- A four-year-old hugged his teachers aide and was put into
in-school suspension, according to the father. But La Vega school
administrators have a different story.

Damarcus Blackwell's four-year-old son was lining-up to get on the bus
after school last month, when he was accused of rubbing his face in the
chest of a female employee.

The prinicipal of La Vega Primary School sent a letter to the
Blackwells that said the pre-kindergartener demonstrated "inappropriate
physical behavior interpreted as sexual contact and/or sexual
harassment."

Blackwell says it's ridiculous that the aide would misread a hug from a
four-year-old. Blackwell wrote to administrators demanding that the
whole incident be expunged from his son's academic file because his son
is too young to know what it means to act sexually.

David Davis, the executive director of the Advocacy Center in Waco
tends to agree with Blackwell. He says assuming the boy has not had
sexual encounters, or been inappropriately exposed to pornography, most
four-year-olds are sexually innocent.

Blackwell got a response from the La Vega administration. The sexual
references on the discipline referral were removed. But the thing that
makes Blackwell most upset is they told him "your request for an
apology by the aide and removal of all paperwork regarding this
incident is denied." Now the young student's file will refer to the
incident as "inappropriate physical contact." And Blackwell says he
will continue to fight the district.

La Vega I.S.D. administrators told News Channel 25 they couldn't
comment on this case because of student privacy issues.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2006 WorldNow and KXXV. All Rights
Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service.

Greegor December 9th 06 10:01 PM

4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

Kane wrote
It's not hard to tell the difference between a genuine affectionate
hug, and one loaded with sexual imperative

How do we know the tot wasn't hungry and having residual breast feeding
reflex?

Isn't that MORE likely than a sexual connotation in a 4 year old?

Would it be normal for a 4 year old to have boundaries
making them avoid contact with breasts?

Do we really know that the tot rubbing their face
in clothed boobs wouldn't have done the same
thing with a soft tummy?

You'd start a sex abuse WITCH HUNT over this?

0:-> December 9th 06 10:51 PM

4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
It's not hard to tell the difference between a genuine affectionate
hug, and one loaded with sexual imperative

How do we know the tot wasn't hungry and having residual breast feeding
reflex?

Was his name Greg?

Isn't that MORE likely than a sexual connotation in a 4 year old?

Nope. Few 4 year olds have any desire to nurse.

Would it be normal for a 4 year old to have boundaries
making them avoid contact with breasts?

Yes. They have all kinds of boundaries by 4, Greg.

Do we really know that the tot rubbing their face
in clothed boobs wouldn't have done the same
thing with a soft tummy?

You'd have to ask the aide that it happened to. Usually they are quite
aware of innocent contacts vs sexual ones. Ask a woman.

You'd start a sex abuse WITCH HUNT over this?

Nope, but an investigation into what other things are happening in this
child's life to warrant his behavior.

You afraid of an investigation, Greg?

Given things you've written about yourself, and you seeming
unconsciousness about sexuality, including your own, I don't think
YOU'D be a good judge of what a child's behavior indicated.

I think women are born with a built in detector that grows more
accurate over time.

Can you guess why this might be?

When I worked in mental health work I found that all of the children
the agency treated had such problems. Most traced to sexual abuse by
someone.

Teachers and aides have to be aware of such behaviors both for their
own protection and that of the children.

You'd be amazed how often it works out they were right.

Do you know why these thing get reported now and did not so much in the
past?

At one time such things never got past the principal's desk. The bad PR
you see. So many a child went back home to an abuser. No help, more
abuse.

The times they are a changin' Greg. Bother you does it?

Good.

Greegor December 11th 06 03:23 PM

4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
It's not hard to tell the difference between a genuine affectionate
hug, and one loaded with sexual imperative

How do we know the tot wasn't hungry and having residual breast feeding
reflex?

Was his name Greg?

Isn't that MORE likely than a sexual connotation in a 4 year old?

Nope. Few 4 year olds have any desire to nurse.

That's not very Freudian of you!

0:-> December 11th 06 05:58 PM

4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

Greegor wrote:
0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
It's not hard to tell the difference between a genuine affectionate
hug, and one loaded with sexual imperative

How do we know the tot wasn't hungry and having residual breast feeding
reflex?

Was his name Greg?

Isn't that MORE likely than a sexual connotation in a 4 year old?

Nope. Few 4 year olds have any desire to nurse.

Greg the Oblivious replies:

0:-> December 11th 06 11:59 PM

4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
How do we know the tot wasn't hungry and having residual breast feeding reflex?
Isn't that MORE likely than a sexual connotation in a 4 year old?

Kane wrote
Nope. Few 4 year olds have any desire to nurse.

Greg wrote
That's not very Freudian of you!

Relevance?

Greegor December 13th 06 07:25 AM

4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
How do we know the tot wasn't hungry and having residual breast feeding reflex?
Isn't that MORE likely than a sexual connotation in a 4 year old?

Kane wrote
Nope. Few 4 year olds have any desire to nurse.

Greg wrote
That's not very Freudian of you!

Relevance?

Probable Cause??

0:-> December 13th 06 04:55 PM

4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

Greegor wrote:
0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
How do we know the tot wasn't hungry and having residual breast feeding reflex?
Isn't that MORE likely than a sexual connotation in a 4 year old?
Kane wrote
Nope. Few 4 year olds have any desire to nurse.
Greg wrote
That's not very Freudian of you!

Relevance?

Probable Cause??

There no remedy for that kind of choking. Sorry.

Greegor December 14th 06 03:23 AM

4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
How do we know the tot wasn't hungry and having residual breast feeding reflex?
Isn't that MORE likely than a sexual connotation in a 4 year old?
Kane wrote
Nope. Few 4 year olds have any desire to nurse.
Greg wrote
That's not very Freudian of you!
Relevance?

Probable Cause??

There no remedy for that kind of choking. Sorry.

How did Freud interpret choking? Please explain!

You think a 4 year old touching breasts is sexual?