ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The importance of Fruit and Vegetable Juices in your Diet (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=52504)

Pam June 26th 07 04:02 AM

The importance of Fruit and Vegetable Juices in your Diet

The importance of Fruit and Vegetable Juices in your Diet
Fruits and Vegetable juices can do wonder to your health,find out
here :
http://www.foodone.blogspot.com

Jeff June 26th 07 04:28 AM

Pam wrote:
The importance of Fruit and Vegetable Juices in your Diet
Fruits and Vegetable juices can do wonder to your health,find out
here :
http://www.foodo1.blogspot.com

What about eating meats, like Spam?

Anyway, this has been reported to our friends at
and
.

Have a delightful morning.

Jeff

Tori M[_2_] June 26th 07 05:43 AM

Jeff wrote:
Pam wrote:
The importance of Fruit and Vegetable Juices in your Diet
Fruits and Vegetable juices can do wonder to your health,find out
here :
http://www.foodo1.blogspot.com

What about eating meats, like Spam?

We had canned corn beef for dinner tonight (with scrambled eggs). I
remarked to my Jeff that it was like spam on Crack. Bonnie quickly
added "Eww I don't like crack" *sigh* she doesn't like crack and I don't
like canned corn beef.. what ever shall we do. :P

Tori