ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   online support group for women with large breasts (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5608)

MCranEY05 December 24th 03 09:30 PM

online support group for women with large breasts

I'm sorry..am I the only one that saw the humor in "women that need
support"????? LOL!

Nope.. LOL... Funny. I am willing to joing the ng, though. I have big
breasts... they got much bigger after bf'ing. I can use all the "support" one
can muster:)

Larry McMahan December 30th 03 10:26 PM

MCranEY05 writes:
:I'm sorry..am I the only one that saw the humor in "women that need
:support"????? LOL!

: Nope.. LOL... Funny. I am willing to joing the ng, though. I have big
: breasts... they got much bigger after bf'ing. I can use all the "support" one
: can muster:)

Monika has large breasts, but I give her all the support she needs.

Couldn't resist,
Larry