ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I'm all done (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=57116)

Sue October 26th 07 12:46 PM

I'm all done

Wow Nikki, it seems you just had the boys yesterday and now they are done
nursing??? Good job. :o)
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"Nikki" wrote in message
I guess I just wanted to announce that I was done nursing :) The boys are
18mos and this is a good time for me to be done. I ended with pleasant
enough memories this time and I hope the boys did too. The weaning was a
little hard around 14mos but by the time I ended it they had only been
nursing once a day for a few weeks so it wasn't bad at all. I have been
part of this group for a very long time. Since my 8yo was a baby! I don't
think I'll have any more babies bur I'll probably keep reading. Thank you
for all the support over the years!!

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99

Workingmom October 26th 07 04:59 PM

I'm all done

Nikki skrev:
I don't
think I'll have any more babies bur I'll probably keep reading. Thank you
for all the support over the years!!

I did - my youngest is 10 - LOL

Ditmar, Denmark

Nikki February 27th 08 05:12 AM

I'm all done

"Sue" wrote in message
news:JP6dnTio1NMgTrzanZ2dnUVZ_oytnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Wow Nikki, it seems you just had the boys yesterday and now they are done
nursing??? Good job. :o)

Thank you! Time is flying for me too :)

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99

Nikki February 27th 08 05:13 AM

I'm all done

"Workingmom" wrote in message
Nikki skrev:
I don't think I'll have any more babies bur I'll probably keep reading.
Thank you for all the support over the years!!

I did - my youngest is 10 - LOL

:D well I'm in darn good company then!