ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Newbie from Indianapolis (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66866)

MommyBusyBee July 6th 10 06:44 PM

Newbie from Indianapolis

Hi everyone! My name is Jessica and I'm a newbie from Indianapolis. I apologize if I'm writing my introduction in the wrong area, but I wasn't sure where else to put it. On top of that, I always feel weird delving into conversations without a proper intro.

Anyhoo. . .I'm very glad to be here. I've been wanting to join a parenting forum for a while and out of the few I've discovered, this appears to be the best one. I have two wonderful little girls and I love them dearly. I hope to gain some great advice and meet other parents like myself!

Take care, everyone! :)