ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Christmas picture of Joshua and Katerina (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14559)

DeliciousTruffles December 16th 03 03:37 AM

Christmas picture of Joshua and Katerina

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=671611

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

lizzard woman December 16th 03 03:50 AM

Christmas picture of Joshua and Katerina

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=671611

Awww pretty picture!

Is that a Winnie the Pooh futon cover???

--
sharon, momma to savannah and willow (11/11/94)

DeliciousTruffles December 16th 03 04:04 AM

Christmas picture of Joshua and Katerina

lizzard woman wrote:

Awww pretty picture!

Thanks. :-)

Is that a Winnie the Pooh futon cover???

Actually, it's one of their comforters (they have identical ones because
they both love Winnie the Pooh). You can get them at Zellers.

We did the formal portrait last year (and it cost us an arm and a leg)
so this year we put the comforter on the couch and shot off a whole
bunch of digitals. Then we picked the best one and got prints made.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

DeliciousTruffles December 16th 03 04:04 AM

Christmas picture of Joshua and Katerina

lizzard woman wrote:

Awww pretty picture!

Thanks. :-)

lizzard woman December 16th 03 04:13 AM

Christmas picture of Joshua and Katerina

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
lizzard woman wrote:

Awww pretty picture!

Thanks. :-)

Is that a Winnie the Pooh futon cover???

Actually, it's one of their comforters (they have identical ones because
they both love Winnie the Pooh). You can get them at Zellers.

We did the formal portrait last year (and it cost us an arm and a leg)
so this year we put the comforter on the couch and shot off a whole
bunch of digitals. Then we picked the best one and got prints made.

Hey, looks great to me. Wanna come to Calgary and do one of my perennial
malcontents, ur, um I mean little dickens'es? ; )

--
sharon, momma to savannah and willow (11/11/94)

lizzard woman December 16th 03 04:13 AM

Christmas picture of Joshua and Katerina

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
lizzard woman wrote:

Awww pretty picture!

Thanks. :-)

Missy in Indiana December 16th 03 04:15 AM

Christmas picture of Joshua and Katerina

That was a nice way to end the day :) I really enjoyed looking at your cuties,
Brigitte! They are both adorable and I love the outfits ;)

Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Ellen Kmetz December 16th 03 05:41 PM

Christmas picture of Joshua and Katerina

They are adorable, Brigitte!

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95