ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Back, phew. (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9679)

Irish Marie June 29th 03 05:12 PM

Back, phew.

"SarahH" wrote in message

:) Welcome back.
Was that Scotland, Britain or Scotland,

How many pints did you have this afternoon Sarah!!?
;-P
BTW Welcome back Elana.
It must have been Scotland, wasn't here anyway, was it?
Marie

Night Owl June 29th 03 11:36 PM

Back, phew.

"Elana Kehoe" wrote in message
The computer had to go back to the shop after they fixed it...supposedly
from what I can tell, iBooks are having lots of problems with their
logic boards (motherboards). But it's under warranty, so it's all good.

And also back from a nice week in Scotland with friends (who are with us
now). Everything was great except for the earthquake a couple nights
ago :-).

Glad they got your computer fixed. And had some fun meanwhile!

Hope the earthquake didn't harm anyone!

anni

Elana Kehoe June 30th 03 08:15 AM

Back, phew.

Kate wrote:

And also back from a nice week in Scotland with friends (who are with us
now). Everything was great except for the earthquake a couple nights
ago :-).

You should've come to see me too - I read about the earthquake - but
it wasn't around here - although we have had a few..

Thank heaven someone did!!! No one seems to believe us :-). Where did
you read it?

I didn't know you were there... we were there with friends, who also
have kids. Had some great nice days tho :-).

SarahH June 30th 03 04:22 PM

Back, phew.

Irish Marie wrote:

"SarahH" wrote in message

:) Welcome back.
Was that Scotland, Britain or Scotland,

How many pints did you have this afternoon Sarah!!?
;-P
BTW Welcome back Elana.
It must have been Scotland, wasn't here anyway, was it?
Marie

No, no no Marie :)
I meant was it somewhere like Scotland, USA or Scotland, Australia. You
really can never tell!
Thats why I said 'Was that Scotland, Britain or Scotland, somewhere
else? '
:))
Sarah

Elana Kehoe June 30th 03 06:30 PM

Back, phew.

Night Owl wrote:

Hope the earthquake didn't harm anyone!

No, just my heart :-). Took a while to stop freaking...I have a minor
problem with earthquakes :-).

Night Owl June 30th 03 08:19 PM

Back, phew.

Night Owl wrote:

Hope the earthquake didn't harm anyone!

No, just my heart :-). Took a while to stop freaking...I have a minor
problem with earthquakes :-).

I would too Elana! My brother finally left CA because it cost him his home
and nearly killed his dog and he was lucky he and his then wife were spared.
He was near a roadway that collapesed killing a buncha people!

Anni