ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Virtual Santa? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1386)

Amanda Haydock December 23rd 03 09:51 PM

Virtual Santa?

Hi, last year (I think it was on this news group!) I saw this virtual santa
thing. It had him at different points in during the night, showing him
flying over lots of different countries. I thought it was cool them and
wonder if it's going on this year too?! If anyone knows the website please
could you let me know? I have done a Google search but can't find anything!
Thanks in advance,

--
Amanda

user December 23rd 03 10:02 PM

Virtual Santa?

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:51:22 GMT, Amanda Haydock wrote:
Hi, last year (I think it was on this news group!) I saw this virtual santa
thing. It had him at different points in during the night, showing him
flying over lots of different countries. I thought it was cool them and
wonder if it's going on this year too?! If anyone knows the website please
could you let me know? I have done a Google search but can't find anything!
Thanks in advance,

The NORAD Santa tracker?

http://www.noradsanta.com/

Amanda Haydock December 23rd 03 10:22 PM

Virtual Santa?

wrote:
Hi, last year (I think it was on this news group!) I saw this virtual

santa
thing. It had him at different points in during the night, showing him
flying over lots of different countries. I thought it was cool them and
wonder if it's going on this year too?! If anyone knows the website

please
could you let me know? I have done a Google search but can't find

anything!
Thanks in advance,

The NORAD Santa tracker?

http://www.noradsanta.com/