ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Dr Viera Scheibner UK lecture tour (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=45202)

Mark Probert September 27th 06 02:37 PM

Dr Viera Scheibner UK lecture tour

JOHN wrote:
Dr Viera Scheibner is also on a lecture tour in the UK right now.

It is good to see that the UK has touring comedy troups.

Peter Bowditch September 27th 06 04:00 PM

Mark Probert wrote:

JOHN wrote:
Dr Viera Scheibner is also on a lecture tour in the UK right now.

It is good to see that the UK has touring comedy troups.

Good to see that Australian children are safe for a while. I apologise
to British parents and children on behalf of all sentient Australians
who abhor the fact that this evil woman calls our country home.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

john September 28th 06 12:31 PM

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

Good to see that Australian children are safe for a while. I apologise
to British parents and children on behalf of all sentient Australians
who abhor the fact that this evil woman calls our country home.

Funny you should mention evil, seeing as vaccination = 666, the Satanic
number

and it sure lives up to its number being the leading cause of child deaths
for 200 years

In 1880 that was estimated to be 25,000 just baby deaths in the UK alone:

[1880] That since Vaccination has been rendered obligatory, infantile
syphilis (under one year old) has been increased in England, according to a
Parliamentary return, dated February 25th, 1880, from 472 per million of
births in 1847, to 1,736 per million in 1877, or fourfold; and that other
inoculable diseases, such as pyaemia, scrofula, erysipelas, and bronchitis,
were also augmented in infants. In England, the increase of inoculable
diseases was 20 per cent., notwithstanding an expenditure of 200 millions
sterling since 1850 in sanitary works. Another Parliamentary return (No.
443, Session 1877) demonstrates that 25,000 babies are yearly sacrificed by
diseases excited by Vaccination. International Anti-Vaccination League
points against vaccination 1880

In Leicester it was estimated to be 600 infant lives, 2,200 under 5, saved
every year in Leicester due sanitation & discarding of vaccination

That Leicester (which was formerly classed by the Registrar-General
amongst the most unhealthy towns of the country) had an average annual
death-rate in 1868-72 of 26.82 per 1,000 total population, when the
percentage of vaccinations was 91.7 to the total births; and that
subsequently, when vaccinations had fallen to 2.1 per cent, to the total
births, the average annual death-rate from all causes for 1893-97 had fallen
to only 17.31 per 1,000 living, and has since gone down to 12.30.
The lesson of this table (49) is that when we pinned our faith to the
prophylactic and saving virtues of vaccination-from 1868 to 1872-no fewer
than an annual average of 239 out of every 1,000 infants born died within
twelve months of their birth. Now, having seen the error of our ways, and
discarded the nostrum, instead of 239 deaths, there is only an annual
average of 128 deaths per 1,000 births, or a decrease of 111 per thousand,
being a saving of 46 per cent. These figures represent an annual saving of
over 600 infant lives each year in Leicester.
..The saving of children's lives under five years of age is on the
same lines of progress. Whereas in the high vaccination period of 1866-72
there were 107 deaths per thousand living at that age, now there are only 34
per thousand, being a decrease of 73 per thousand, or a saving of 68 per
cent. This represents a saving of over 2,200 lives each year of children
living under five. LEICESTER: SANITATION versus VACCINATION BY J.T. BIGGS
J.P. http://www.whale.to/a/deathssmallpox.html

In 1921 it was 6,000 infants

[1921] There are no adequate statistics showing these fatalities, but it
may be estimated that in England and Wales no fewer than 6,000 Infants are
Killed every Year by Vaccination. This is perhaps the least part of the
damage. The Great Damage is that caused to Teeth, Eyesight and Constitution,
by the illness of vaccinia forced upon the infant at the most critical and
delicate period of its life. [1921] Vaccination and the State By Arnold
Lupton MP.

no wonder GB Shaw said Herod would be proud of its results.

So, hats off to baby life saver Dr Scheibner, and it is to be expected
Satanic cheerleader Peter Bowditch would do his bit to stop her work