ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dinner (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66657)

mark12jon April 7th 11 09:44 AM

think we should force our children to have meal or dinner must at time
it is best for their health

jazz45 June 14th 11 08:23 AM

i think we should force our children to have meal or dinner must
it is best for their health

derik87 June 16th 11 08:02 AM

Yes dinner is must
it is best for their health
so we should force them to take dinner in time

Peter.white77 June 16th 11 12:44 PM

I visit your given link there is nice information about this topic.
I hope in future you share more these kind of nice information.

alen February 8th 13 07:43 PM

informative post. my kids were not used to take meal willingly. i had to take plate behind them all the tyme. but some one suggest me few rules:
1. do not run behind them to take meal. they will get habitual of it and wont sit on table in proper way.
2. let them get hungry. they will themselves come to you and ask for something to eat.
3. let them eat by their own hands.
4. donot force them to eat more and more all the times.
i adapted these rules and found very satisfaction.
aged care homes

nila11 April 22nd 13 09:36 AM

azizitehram yeah you are right because its basic need but children not stand important of dinner.

mothers day sayings
cute mothers day sayings