ParentingBanter.com

-   General (moderated) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   HS Graduation Party (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3072)

GFCARRERA May 23rd 04 10:56 PM

HS Graduation Party

I was wondering if anyone has any good tips for a HS graduation party.
It's the first time I do this, so any advice or URLs are welcome. We
alredy sent out the invitations, but we are still in the planning
stages as far as food (it's going to be mainly a barbecue),
activities, decorations, setup and cleanup. Thank you.
GFC

Jeff May 24th 04 12:55 PM

HS Graduation Party

"GFCARRERA" wrote in message
om...

I was wondering if anyone has any good tips for a HS graduation party.
It's the first time I do this, so any advice or URLs are welcome. We
alredy sent out the invitations, but we are still in the planning
stages as far as food (it's going to be mainly a barbecue),
activities, decorations, setup and cleanup. Thank you.

Decorations: Get the 3 or 5 foot ballons with digits 0, 0, 2, and 4. I hope
that your HS grad will be able to figure out the order they go. ;-) You can
get decorations at local party stores with graduation theme stuff.

Select pictures and other stuff from the grad's life and put them on a table
with a table cloth that is the same color as the HS's colors. Include
pictures from sports, things like baseball gloves, real old toys, yearbooks
and other things that have meaning to the grad. The colors as well as the
color theme for the whole party should be the same as the HS colors.

Food: have lots of drinks available as well as snack food like chips,
pretzels.

Jeff

GFC

Anon E. Mouse March 21st 05 03:59 PM

In article ,
says...
I was wondering if anyone has any good tips for a HS graduation party.
It's the first time I do this, so any advice or URLs are welcome. We
alredy sent out the invitations, but we are still in the planning
stages as far as food (it's going to be mainly a barbecue),
activities, decorations, setup and cleanup. Thank you.
GFC

There are only two things you need--togas and a couple of kegs of
beer...=P

AEM