ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   hi (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4840)

Angi October 31st 03 08:29 PM

hi

I am Angi. I'm 27 and 6 months pregnant thereabouts (there's some
disagreement there). I have a son, Chris, who will be 11 in about 2
weeks and a daughter, Heaven, who will be 8 in a week. :)

Fer October 31st 03 09:18 PM

hi

"Angi" wrote in message
I am Angi. I'm 27 and 6 months pregnant thereabouts (there's some
disagreement there). I have a son, Chris, who will be 11 in about 2
weeks and a daughter, Heaven, who will be 8 in a week. :)

Hi Angi! Welcome to the group and congrats on your pregnancy :-) Nice to
see another 'young' mom to an older child. I am 29, my kids are 11 and 6
(will be 12 and 7 when this one is born)

So how are you feeling so far? Are the kids excited?

--
Happy Halloween!
Jenn

Daye October 31st 03 09:20 PM

hi

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:29:48 GMT, Angi wrote:

I am Angi. I'm 27 and 6 months pregnant thereabouts

Congrats and welcome!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan

Angi October 31st 03 09:24 PM

hi

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:18:26 GMT, "Fer"
wrote:

"Angi" wrote in message
.. .
I am Angi. I'm 27 and 6 months pregnant thereabouts (there's some
disagreement there). I have a son, Chris, who will be 11 in about 2
weeks and a daughter, Heaven, who will be 8 in a week. :)

Hi Angi! Welcome to the group and congrats on your pregnancy :-) Nice to
see another 'young' mom to an older child. I am 29, my kids are 11 and 6
(will be 12 and 7 when this one is born)

So how are you feeling so far? Are the kids excited?

Feeling great. I think she knows it's Halloween, she's kicking so hard
I wonder if she isn't trying to get out to go trick or treating LOL

My daughter is very excited about the new baby coming and looking
forward to helping. My son is reserving judgement until he finds out
if the baby will be like his sister LOL

Kat October 31st 03 10:02 PM

hi

Congrats on your pregnancy! Good luck on the date:-)
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Em October 31st 03 10:32 PM

hi

"Angi" wrote in message
I am Angi. I'm 27 and 6 months pregnant thereabouts (there's some
disagreement there). I have a son, Chris, who will be 11 in about 2
weeks and a daughter, Heaven, who will be 8 in a week. :)

Welcome to the group, Angi! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

--
Em
mama to Lann, 9/21/03

Angi October 31st 03 10:33 PM

hi

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 08:20:42 +1100, Daye wrote:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:29:48 GMT, Angi wrote:

I am Angi. I'm 27 and 6 months pregnant thereabouts

Congrats and welcome!

Thanks!

Sophie October 31st 03 11:38 PM

hi

"Angi" wrote in message
I am Angi. I'm 27 and 6 months pregnant thereabouts (there's some
disagreement there). I have a son, Chris, who will be 11 in about 2
weeks and a daughter, Heaven, who will be 8 in a week. :)

Hi and welcome and congrats :)

Sophie-
TTC #4