ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   weaning party tonight... (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=61966)

Irrational Number March 9th 08 04:54 AM

weaning party tonight...

Rocky has not nursed for 2 weeks now, so I think
he's really weaned. He did nurse once in the
previous week. He's now 2 years 9 months, so
we went beyond the 18 months I'd originally
thought!

We went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. ;)

-- Anita --

Chookie March 9th 08 12:27 PM

weaning party tonight...

In article ,
Irrational Number wrote:

Rocky has not nursed for 2 weeks now, so I think
he's really weaned. He did nurse once in the
previous week. He's now 2 years 9 months, so
we went beyond the 18 months I'd originally
thought!

We went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. ;)

Congratulations on a healthy start to Rocky's life, and a happy weaning!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/

betsy March 12th 08 03:49 AM

weaning party tonight...

On Mar 8, 8:54 pm, Irrational Number wrote:
Rocky has not nursed for 2 weeks now, so I think
he's really weaned. He did nurse once in the
previous week. He's now 2 years 9 months, so
we went beyond the 18 months I'd originally
thought!

We went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. ;)

-- Anita --

Congratulations! I've never done a weaning party, but now I'm wishing
I had done one for my little girl who suddenly weaned last month.

--Betsy