ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Whatever happened to.... (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4029)

Sophie September 6th 03 12:49 PM

Whatever happened to....

Meghan - she had a son Killian, wanted a VBAC but had another c-section with
her daughter?

Amanda (I think her screen name was A Green). I think she had an Elijah
then a girl (or maybe another boy - I remember threads about more E names)?

Jess - she had Julianne, was very young?

Just curious what they're all up to, if anyone knows.

--
Sophie -
TTC #4

bimbette September 6th 03 01:05 PM

Whatever happened to....

I remember Jess... I liked her and enjoyed reading her posts. Dont recall
seeing one from her for a while though.

bimbette

April September 6th 03 02:41 PM

Whatever happened to....

Being a regular from 4 yrs ago I remember Jess....we chatted off mkp awhile
when she was being deployed...then we lost tough. She was funny....

--
April
Proud mom of Julianna 11/28/99

Sophie September 6th 03 02:51 PM

Whatever happened to....

"Karen" wrote in message
Sophie wrote:

Amanda (I think her screen name was A Green). I think she had an Elijah
then a girl (or maybe another boy - I remember threads about more E

names)?

Is still over at misc.kids just not very much

Okay.

Jess - she had Julianne, was very young?

Jason had a vasectomy so she didn't really want to hang at mkp anymore.

Once in
a great GREAT
while I see her post at misc.kids

Wow, okay then.

Thanks :)
--
Sophie -
TTC #4

Sophie September 6th 03 02:53 PM

Whatever happened to....

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Sophie wrote:

Jess - she had Julianne, was very young?

I've seen her post once in a blue moon. I also had an
email from her recently. She's doing okay, but lots of
challenges. The girls are doing well.

Best wishes,
Ericka

That's nice to know they're doing well. Thanks.

--
Sophie -
TTC #4

lizzard woman September 6th 03 05:11 PM

Whatever happened to....

Sophie wrote:

Jess - she had Julianne, was very young?

I've seen her post once in a blue moon. I also had an
email from her recently. She's doing okay, but lots of
challenges. The girls are doing well.

I'm glad to hear that. I liked her very much. I recall her challenges then
and I guess she is still dealing with those or others.

I hope she finishes college... one of them child prodigies you know ; ).

--
sharon, momma to savannah and willow (11/11/94)

SuperEeyore September 6th 03 05:16 PM

Whatever happened to....

lizzard woman wrote:
"SuperEeyore" wrote in message
Em wrote:
"Sophie" wrote in message

Jess - she had Julianne, was very young?

Jess I remember well from my lurking days, but haven't seen her
around since I started posting regularly (over a year ago) so I
don't know what happened to her.

She posts a lot to her livejournal... not so much to the newsgroups
anymore.

I had that site bookmarked on my old computer but not on this one.
Can you post it?

http://www.livejournal.com/users/jessical

lizzard woman September 6th 03 05:23 PM

Whatever happened to....

Em wrote:
"Sophie" wrote in message

Jess - she had Julianne, was very young?

Jess I remember well from my lurking days, but haven't seen her
around since I started posting regularly (over a year ago) so I
don't know what happened to her.

She posts a lot to her livejournal... not so much to the newsgroups
anymore.

I had that site bookmarked on my old computer but not on this one.
Can you post it?

http://www.livejournal.com/users/jessical

Very fast service around here ; )

Thanks!

--
sharon, momma to savannah and willow (11/11/94)

Chotii September 7th 03 01:12 AM

Whatever happened to....

"Sophie" wrote in message

Meghan - she had a son Killian, wanted a VBAC but had another c-section

with
her daughter?

She's still on the ICAN-Seattle list, and she posts very occasionally. I
think possibly she no longer lurks here because she's not going to have any
more children. She, bless her heart, came to visit me when I was first put
in the hospital during my pregnancy, and painted my toenails. It was a good,
good visit.

--angela