ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Halloween (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17400)

Joelle October 20th 03 06:40 PM

Halloween

So I thought by now I'd be done making costumes, but Sarah had a skating
costume party and a dance next week. I just hadn't had time to do anything so
Sat I went out, bought a pattern and fabric and in one day whipped up a Statue
of Liberty costume for her. I have to say, it's one of my favorite costumes I
made. She won most original at the party and I told her she should give me the
prize :)

Hopefully this is the last year for sure with costumes...

Joelle

Joelle October 20th 03 09:28 PM

Halloween

She won most original at the party and I told her she should give
me the
prize :)

What was the prize?

Nothing I'd want. Candy and a liter of disgustingly sweet soda.

joelle