ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ping: Jess (and any other AZ mamas) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=44379)

CY August 23rd 06 09:02 AM

Ping: Jess (and any other AZ mamas)

http://www.freewebs.com/azareaconference/index.htm

Thought you might be interested. I can't go (money) but thought you might
like it :)

Jess August 23rd 06 11:01 PM

Jess (and any other AZ mamas)

"CY" wrote in message
http://www.freewebs.com/azareaconference/index.htm

Thought you might be interested. I can't go (money) but thought you might
like it :)

How much is it? Maybe if we split the cost or something...

Jess

Jess August 25th 06 05:54 AM

Jess (and any other AZ mamas)

"CY" wrote in message
It's $105 per person - wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of my budget...

105? I saw 89 for the room and that was it.

Jess

CY August 25th 06 06:26 AM

Jess (and any other AZ mamas)

Registration form :)

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/azareaco...ion%20Form.pdf

Fee Schedule

Registration includes all sessions for that day. Saturday lunch is included
for all paid registrants. Sunday lunch is included with

Sunday registration for Leaders and Leader Applicants. (NOTE: The lunch
buffet is not an "all you can eat.")

If you cannot register by 8/31/06, please register at the door on the day of
the conference.

Postmarked Postmarked At the before 8/1/06 before 8/31/06 door

LLL Leader (Sat & Sun) $95 $105 $125

LLL Leader (Sat only) $80 $90 $110

Leader Day

(inc LA* - Sun only) $25 $35 $35

Leader Applicant (Sat & Sun) $105 $115 $135

LLL member & LA*

(Saturday) $85 $95 $115

Non-LLL member (Saturday) $95 $105 $125

Fathers

(attending sessions Sat) $50 $60 $60

Jess August 25th 06 06:47 AM

Jess (and any other AZ mamas)

"CY" wrote in message
Registration form :)

Damn. Outside my budget too. I could swing the hotel room if we split, but
not that kind of entrance fee. Damn.

Jess