ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Homeopathy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=47146)

john December 14th 06 03:15 PM

Homeopathy

"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of this
age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr. Charles
Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

vernon December 14th 06 05:38 PM

Homeopathy

"JOHN" wrote in message
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

"Some people need help dieing."
DOCTOR Kevorkian.

Mark Probert December 14th 06 06:53 PM

Homeopathy

vernon wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

"Some people need help dieing."
DOCTOR Kevorkian.

Who just got out of jail......

[email protected] December 14th 06 07:36 PM

Homeopathy

Mark Probert wrote:
vernon wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

"Some people need help dieing."
DOCTOR Kevorkian.

Who just got out of jail......

I have seen many people get some relief from Royal Jelly. Although this type of "medicine" seems to be more widely accepted in Europe and Asia.

I believe that many of the American physicians seem to be
commercialized. Meaning they are purchased by the pharmaceutical
companies. This narrow mindedness does a disservise to many patients.

vernon December 14th 06 09:05 PM

Homeopathy

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
vernon wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

"Some people need help dieing."
DOCTOR Kevorkian.

Who just got out of jail......

Yeh, I know, that's why his name came to mind.

Proves what "Dr" or "MD" means. It means they went to one of hundreds of
Universities and believed what those who have no practice told them. They
then go through internship to either really learn or get brow beaten.

vernon December 14th 06 09:07 PM

Homeopathy

wrote in message
oups.com...

Mark Probert wrote:
vernon wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

"Some people need help dieing."
DOCTOR Kevorkian.

Who just got out of jail......

I have seen many people get some relief from Royal Jelly. Although this
type of "medicine" seems to be more widely accepted in Europe and Asia.

I believe that many of the American physicians seem to be
commercialized. Meaning they are purchased by the pharmaceutical
companies. This narrow mindedness does a disservise to many patients.

I don't know about "purchased" but they believe the sales person.

BTW "Royal Jelly" is often effective but MUST be from LOCAL bees.

Jan Drew December 14th 06 11:49 PM

Homeopathy

vernon wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

"Some people need help dieing."
DOCTOR Kevorkian.

Who just got out of jail......

Mark posts off the top of his head............

http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter...2008364&page=1

he is not eligible for parole until June 1, 2007.

Mark Probert December 14th 06 11:53 PM

Homeopathy

wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
vernon wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

"Some people need help dieing."
DOCTOR Kevorkian.

Who just got out of jail......

I have seen many people get some relief from Royal Jelly. Although this type of "medicine" seems to be more widely accepted in Europe and Asia.

Jimmy, your method of quoting is dishonest. Neither John, Vern or myself
posted that crap about Bee ****.

I believe that many of the American physicians seem to be
commercialized.

I never saw a commercial on broadcast TV for a physician.

Meaning they are purchased by the pharmaceutical
companies. This narrow mindedness does a disservise to many patients.

Can you PROVE they are purchased? Like a sales receipt?

Another maroon.

Mark Probert December 14th 06 11:56 PM

Homeopathy

vernon wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

"Some people need help dieing."
DOCTOR Kevorkian.

Who just got out of jail......

Yeh, I know, that's why his name came to mind.

Proves what "Dr" or "MD" means.

No, it does not. Most doctors that I read at the time that
Jack-the-Dripper was killing people were sickened by what he was doing.
I do not recall anyone in these groups supporting his actions.