ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Yeast Infection In Men - The Worst But Most Common Treatment Option (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=62058)

neal david March 12th 08 09:15 AM

Yeast Infection In Men - The Worst But Most Common Treatment Option

The answer may surprise you but it's the truth. And if you look back,
you'd see why.
So, what's this method of treating yeast infection in man that's so
terrible?
Drugs.
Yes, you heard that right - the very thing that is supposed to rid us
of the ailment is actually the worst option. Everyone depends on it
now, and it even serves as a permanent crutch for many.
Just awhile ago, we were all told to avoid drugs, with "say no to
drugs" campaigns being held everywhere and shown all throughout media.
Everyone was preaching this - from teachers to pop icons to
politicians.
These people were right. Drugs aren't necessary for us to have good
livelihoods.
Drugs are all the same - synthetic man-made chemicals that we weren't
made to consume. That's why we get side-effects, a sign our body gives
us to tell us that something isn't supposed to be there.
One reason you don't see many natural treatments out there is because
the huge companies that want our many cannot license natural cures.
This drives them to create the artificial pills that we all consume to
rid ourselves of the ailments, even if the natural cure may be
better....