ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Giving Birth (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67055)

Absolutely Contrary Mary December 24th 10 02:29 PM

Giving Birth

I imagine that giving birth is similar to struggling with an impacted,
stubborn turd that you're trying to squeeze out. And that's after
walking around for 9 months with a bubble gut. No thanks.

On the other hand, I understand that women who are zero gravida (no
pregnancies) are more prone to breast cancer.

You just can't win.

dr_jeff December 24th 10 06:31 PM

Giving Birth

On 12/24/10 5:29 AM, Absolutely Contrary Mary wrote:
I imagine that giving birth is similar to struggling with an impacted,
stubborn turd that you're trying to squeeze out. And that's after
walking around for 9 months with a bubble gut. No thanks.

A lot of women love the feeling of being pregnant. And that they are
bring now life into the world. Others, of course, get pregnant because
they need to remember, "no glove, no love." Or how to get some self esteem.

Obviously, pregnancy is not for everyone.

On the other hand, I understand that women who are zero gravida (no
pregnancies) are more prone to breast cancer.

You just can't win.

You can have your breasts removed if you're at increased risk.

But you can win. Stop complaining and enjoy life.

Jeff

news[_11_] December 26th 10 07:14 AM

Giving Birth

"Absolutely Contrary Mary" Don'tBetOnIt@Here. wrote in message
I imagine that giving birth is similar to struggling with an impacted,
stubborn turd that you're trying to squeeze out.

Keep on imagining.

And that's after
walking around for 9 months with a bubble gut.

What is a bubble gut?

On the other hand, I understand that women who are zero gravida (no
pregnancies) are more prone to breast cancer.

"Zero gravida" is as useless a term as "bubble gut".

You just can't win.

You are made of fail. Educate yourself and do a better troll next time,
mkay?

haydeejamison December 31st 10 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by news[_11_] (Post 511680)
"Absolutely Contrary Mary" Don'tBetOnIt@Here. wrote in message
I imagine that giving birth is similar to struggling with an impacted,
stubborn turd that you're trying to squeeze out.

Keep on imagining.

And that's after
walking around for 9 months with a bubble gut.

What is a bubble gut?

On the other hand, I understand that women who are zero gravida (no
pregnancies) are more prone to breast cancer.

"Zero gravida" is as useless a term as "bubble gut".

You just can't win.

You are made of fail. Educate yourself and do a better troll next time,
mkay?

you'll think and worry if you dont have the good understanding of being pregnant..