ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Great Baby Gift Idea (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21973)

Suzuki August 22nd 04 05:36 PM

Great Baby Gift Idea

Hello All,
I know no one has asked, but there is a neat little site I found that
sells "ultrasound art" and I thought that was a pretty neat idea, so i
thought I should share. It's hard to explain what the artist does,
but he includes your ultrasound pictures in a computer collage thing.
I would recommend checking it out if you are looking to get a
personalized gift for someone expecting. Really cool. He's a
Canadian graphic artist, but he emailed me back and said that he does
work around the world with no problem..

http://ultrasoundart.ca

Intrigued, Suzuki.