ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Part 1: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=62851)

Mark Thorson April 2nd 08 03:50 AM

Part 1: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mf.aol.com

Perhaps it was some kind of ritual
abuse by someone of the Jewish faith.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-mw.aol.com

I have no problem with anyone being Jewish,
God has a problem when people deny
that Jesus is the son of God.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fn.aol.com

Thank you, and expect to be attacked by
Mark Probert, a jew.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-bg.aol.com

The only reason I called Andrew a jew boy
is because he posted 10 commmandments and
he doesn't believe in God or the bible.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fj.aol.com

And my calling Andrew a jew boy was NOT racists.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-bg.aol.com

If I had called him, ass clown, idiot, moron,
a lying stack of ****, or told him to F**k off,
that would be A OK,,,,,,,,,,right?

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-bg.aol.com

What's the big deal? Calling you a jew boy was
exactly because you are a jew. The same as you
calling me a methodist or baptist girl.
It doesn't even come close to all the names
you have called and your constant trash talk.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...0mb-fe.aol.com

Little do you know anything about the
*10 Commandments* Jew Boy.

Bee April 2nd 08 07:42 AM

everyone else is moving forward--why not come along with us?

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00000405%40mb-...

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00000342%40mb-...

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00000045%40mb-...

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00000738%40mb-...

The only reason I called Andrew a jew boy
is because he posted 10 commmandments and
he doesn't believe in God or the bible.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00007488%40mb-...

And my calling Andrew a jew boy was NOT racists.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00008001%40mb-...

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00008303%40mb-...

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...00007240%40mb-...

Little do you know anything about the
*10 Commandments* Jew Boy.

hey, got the need to keep going back in the archives to dig up some
stuff that someone finds needs to
re-surface again? we were all bored when we read it the first time.
let's move forward instead of backwards..

thank you.

Mark Probert April 2nd 08 12:17 PM

On Apr 2, 2:42*am, Bee wrote:
[...]

Complain directly to all those who post from the archives. Youknow who
I mean, You are toomuch of a coward to do so.

And, do it in the newsgroup.

Richard Schultz April 2nd 08 04:52 PM

In misc.health.alternative Bee wrote:

: let's move forward instead of backwards..

Why don't you start by posting a direct criticism of Jan Drew for her
repeated anti-Semitic posts?

-----
Richard Schultz
-----
"You don't even have a clue about which clue you're missing."

D. C. Sessions April 2nd 08 05:07 PM

In message , Richard Schultz wrote:

Why don't you start by posting a direct criticism of Jan Drew for her
repeated anti-Semitic posts?

Omerta.

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |

Bee April 2nd 08 08:29 PM

On Apr 2, 4:17*am, Mark Probert wrote:

Complain directly to all those who post from the archives. Youknow who
I mean, You are toomuch of a coward to do so.

And, do it in the newsgroup.

I'm putting it right out here ---let's stop with the naming people in
the threads.....

Bee April 2nd 08 08:33 PM

On Apr 2, 8:52*am, (Richard Schultz) wrote:

Why don't you start by posting a direct criticism of Jan Drew for her
repeated anti-Semitic posts?

Why don't you?

Jan Drew April 2nd 08 10:55 PM

"Richard Schultz" wrote in message
In misc.health.alternative Bee wrote:

: let's move forward instead of backwards..

Why don't you start by posting a direct criticism of Jan Drew for her
repeated anti-Semitic posts?

Who repeated?
Do show where I have repeated anti-Semitic posts.

-----
Richard Schultz
-----
"You don't even have a clue about which clue you're missing."

Mark Thorson April 3rd 08 12:02 AM

Jan Drew wrote:

"Richard Schultz" wrote in message
In misc.health.alternative Bee wrote:

: let's move forward instead of backwards..

Why don't you start by posting a direct criticism of Jan Drew for her
repeated anti-Semitic posts?

Who repeated?
Do show where I have repeated anti-Semitic posts.

So far as I remember, she creates new ones each time.

Mark Thorson April 3rd 08 12:04 AM

Mark Thorson wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:

Who repeated?
Do show where I have repeated anti-Semitic posts.

So far as I remember, she creates new ones each time.

It's like calling Klaus Barbie a "repeated murderer",
when he in fact never murdered anybody more than once.