ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   4 month checkup (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11642)

All4meUC December 15th 03 09:27 PM

4 month checkup

I took Koby for his 4 month visit today. I knew his weight was going to have
increased but I couldn't beleive he now weighs 19lbs. 6 oz.!! Everyone is
amazed at his size b/c I am very petite (and breastfeeding). I'm assuming his
weight gain will slow down a bit, especially when he starts crawling.
~Tracy

[email protected] December 15th 03 10:11 PM

4 month checkup

All4meUC wrote:
I took Koby for his 4 month visit today. I knew his weight was going to have
increased but I couldn't beleive he now weighs 19lbs. 6 oz.!! Everyone is
amazed at his size b/c I am very petite (and breastfeeding). I'm assuming his
weight gain will slow down a bit, especially when he starts crawling.

Wow! He really likes to eat! How much was he at birth? I just took my baby
in for his 4 month WBV, too (born 8/11). He was 17 lbs, 3 oz and the
doctor acted like he was really big, but your baby's got him beat! He was
7 lb, 8 oz at birth. Keep up the good work!

Manda

All4meUC December 16th 03 07:40 PM

4 month checkup

I'm starting to wonder if I have a monster baby (lol) b/c he is so heavy. He
was 8lbs. 4oz. at birth. Sometimes I think I should ask the doctor to have his
thyroid levels checked, but to me he doesn't seem that huge.

Sandy December 17th 03 04:06 AM

4 month checkup

My Alex was born of 7 lb 13oz and at his four month checkup he was 23
lb. He was breast fed. Have you even heard of any baby bigger than
him?