ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   PolyViSol vs Chewable Vitamin (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34983)

Carol Ann October 16th 05 03:48 AM

PolyViSol vs Chewable Vitamin

Hi!

Is there a difference in these two vitamins? Morgan would probably enjoy
eating a chewable vitamin rather than the liquid.

~Carol Ann

Sue October 16th 05 02:42 PM

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
Hi!
Is there a difference in these two vitamins? Morgan would probably enjoy
eating a chewable vitamin rather than the liquid.

On the bottle of the chewables, it will tell you at what age you can start
using them. I think it was around 2-3 yrs old, if I am not mistaken. Then, I
think you start out with a half of a chewable.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

sharonx9 October 16th 05 07:57 PM

PolyViSol vs Chewable Vitamin

Is there a difference in these two vitamins? Morgan would probably
enjoy
eating a chewable vitamin rather than the liquid.

Poly Vi Sol is not a complete multivitamin supplement either. It only
contains a select few vitamins whereas a chewable will probably have more.
Also, the Poly Vi Sol is N A S T Y!!! My kids never would take them. They
are so gross tasting ( I tasted to see what the big deal was lol). A
chewable might be easier to get her to take.

Sharon
mom to 5