ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Home + Work = More Quality Time With Your Family (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=49904)

[email protected] March 25th 07 05:23 PM

Home + Work = More Quality Time With Your Family

I'M SO EXCITED TO TELL YOU THAT I JUST STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS WITH A
WELLNESS COMPANY THIS BUSINESS HAS BEEN AROUND FOR ABOUT 21 YEARS AND
IS VERY GOOD. I'M A CUSTOMER AND A BUSINESS PARTNER AND I LOVE IT.

EMAIL ME AT or go to my website
http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/...96&action=show

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. GOD BLESS!

Sincerely

Patricia Marrero
Marketing Executive
Mother to 2 beautiful girls - an 11 yr old and a 2 yr old
Helping Mothers and Others Become Business Builders and Work
Successfully From Home