ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   pics (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21754)

Vicky Bilaniuk August 15th 04 11:02 PM

pics

For those who would like a simple distraction:
http://individual.utoronto.ca/taz/

I have cleaned the site up a bit, so there's not much there, but at
least those of you in winter land can see some flowers. The weather was
kinda bad earlier today, but I went out and took pics of flowers anyway,
and wouldn't you know it... Now it's gorgeous out. The flowers are
under Ecology Park.

Oh, my usual warning: I'm using a cheap digital camera that has
autofocus. Autofocus and I don't get along. Some of the flowers are
blurry while the leaves are perfectly in focus. ;-) This is the most
bizarre thing that I've ever seen. It's hard to get used to it,
especially when I haven't figured out how to fix it yet.

And yes, my future baby pics will be located at the above URL! I can't
wait!!!!!

(maybe later tonight I'll put some more of my favourite stuff up - stuff
that comes from my old fashioned film camera. I've never gotten around
to scanning all of my junk in, though. I've got a banker's box full of
pics just sitting in bags. The scanner is not that fast. ;-) I would
like to put up the night time photography that I like to occasionally
do, though. You guys will be able to be distracted by northern lights
and meteors! I'm not that good, though, but it's a fun hobby anyway,
and hey, going through my old stuff is proving to be a good distraction
for me right now. Too bad I only have 50 megs on the U of T server,
though.)