ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ping-Nikki (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=52473)

Chris June 25th 07 05:07 AM

Ping-Nikki

I decided to personally take on the "create a bib that works"
challenge. lol. I'll let you know how it turns out. I started with an
old pillowcase and pins and took a crash-course in sewing from my
aunt, which consisted strictly of "here is how you thread the bobbin
and how you put in the spool (is that what it was called?) and stop
and go and reverse." LMAO. It isn't pretty, but I will get there
eventually. lol. I haven't touched a sewing machine since 7th grade
home ec. lol.

Nikki June 25th 07 10:20 PM

Ping-Nikki

"Chris" wrote in message
ups.com...
I decided to personally take on the "create a bib that works"
challenge. lol. I'll let you know how it turns out. I started with an
old pillowcase and pins and took a crash-course in sewing from my
aunt, which consisted strictly of "here is how you thread the bobbin
and how you put in the spool (is that what it was called?) and stop
and go and reverse." LMAO. It isn't pretty, but I will get there
eventually. lol. I haven't touched a sewing machine since 7th grade
home ec. lol.

Cool! When you get it done be sure and post and tell us about it!!