ParentingBanter.com

-   General (moderated) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Jasmine's Last Will and Testament (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2796)

just me July 10th 03 03:28 AM

Jasmine's Last Will and Testament

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
m...
Jasmine is slated to go to the vet this afternoon to be euthansized.
She is 16 years old, half the weight she used to be, having difficulty
getting around, and to my distress, having increasing difficulty
making it to the litter box.

Claire

---

LFortier July 11th 03 12:47 AM

Claire Petersky wrote:

Jasmine is slated to go to the vet this afternoon to be euthansized.
She is 16 years old, half the weight she used to be, having difficulty
getting around, and to my distress, having increasing difficulty
making it to the litter box.

From someone who is owned by a 14 year old cat, you have my deepest
sympathy. I hope you and the girls get through this okay.

Lesley