ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Help with strange events (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4140)

Daye September 14th 03 10:54 PM

Help with strange events

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:41:10 +0100, "Dirk Diggler"
wrote:

thanks for reading this far! any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Sorry, no ideas. However, with a posting name like "Dirk Diggler",
your post might get skipped over because people will assume you are a
troll.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan

Ilse Witch September 15th 03 03:26 PM

Help with strange events

Dirk Diggler wrote:

now im really confused. i had resigned myself to getting over this and
trying again for a child with my husband but now this has got me really
unsettled.

Sometimes weird things just happen and there is nothing
to do but wait and see. In the most optimistic scenario
you may have experienced a late implantation, which can
cause some bleeding and low hcg levels, and could also
explain why nothing was visible on the u/s: the embryo
would not be as far along as you would expect.

However, in the most pessimistic case, you may have had
a very early miscarriage and for some reason your hcg
levels are not representative.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

--
-- I