ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   OT-looking for crib parts (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12559)

All4meUC March 18th 04 01:58 PM

OT-looking for crib parts

Perhaps someone here has a lead.... I've been co-sleeping with DS for 7 months
and I'm thinking of introducing the crib, at least for the first half of the
night. I have an older crib that meets all the current safety standards,
however it is missing a part. I need to find the metal rods that secure and
adjust the height of the mattress. I tried ebay but had no luck. Does anyone
know if I can order these parts from a company that sells cribs? Thanks in
advance.
~Tracy

Laura Faussone March 18th 04 06:26 PM

OT-looking for crib parts