ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   It's gonna be a.... (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64781)

lu-lu July 18th 08 11:33 AM

It's gonna be a....

boy!

Welches July 18th 08 12:59 PM

It's gonna be a....

"lu-lu" wrote in message
boy!

Congratulations!
Time for shopping...
Debbie

Nan July 18th 08 03:04 PM

It's gonna be a....

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:33:08 +0100, "lu-lu" wrote:

boy!

Awesome!
Congratulations

Nan

Kat July 18th 08 03:33 PM

It's gonna be a....

"lu-lu" wrote in message
boy!

Congrats!!!
Boys are tons of fun!

Rebecca Jo July 18th 08 05:53 PM

It's gonna be a....

"lu-lu" wrote:

boy!

:) Fun!
--
Mama to Alexander 6/6/05 and Jack 7/7/07

Nikki July 18th 08 06:02 PM

It's gonna be a....

lu-lu wrote:
boy!

WooHoo, boys Rule :D

Congrats!

--

Nikki, mama to 4 boys

lu-lu July 18th 08 06:38 PM

It's gonna be a....

"lu-lu" wrote in message
boy!

Thanks all. I found out under less than great circumstances - got admitted
last night with really badcramping to my lower belly and back, and they said
my cervix was shortening/funnelling. They kept me in last night, and scanned
this morning to rule out labour. Not sure what the pain was, but it's gone
now, just feeling bruised. However, while they were scanning, I couldn't
help but ask the sex :)

Oh, and the Chinese lunar calendar? It's been right twice now :))

Lucy x