ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Catholic League president: Priests aren't pedophiles, molesting children is 'what gay's do' (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66744)

Aeros April 9th 10 05:54 AM

Catholic League president: Priests aren't pedophiles, molesting children is 'what gay's do'

Catholic League president: Priests aren’t pedophiles, molesting
children is ‘what gays do’

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0406/cat...-classifies-pr
iests-raping-children-homosexuality/

LC April 9th 10 03:23 PM

Catholic League president: Priests aren't pedophiles, molesting children is 'what gay's do'

Insane pedophile "J Young" a/k/a "Aeros" trolled in
message ...

Catholic League president: Priests aren't pedophiles, molesting
children is 'what gays do'

Give it up, "Aero-headJ/Moishe/Auric".

Every hour you spend trolling is an hour you could be getting therapy.

I currently have 17 different news servers on 'my favorites' list. Add to
this the fact that I can also open an account with Google under however
many e-mail addresses I can conjure..."
From: "J Young" and a cast of thousands.

LC April 9th 10 03:33 PM

Insane k00k "J" trolled as "Aeros" wrote in message

Catholic League president: Priests aren't pedophiles, molesting
children is 'what gays do'

Enjoy this, "Moishe":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKg4HLsu5gE

The Lesbians April 10th 10 03:53 AM

Catholic League president: Priests aren't pedophiles, molesting children is 'what gay's do'

Gays aren't paedophiles; molesting children is what the Catholic Church does

--
"We are of that generation that so changed the world that future days and
nights can never be the same."