ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nikki? ... cute twin bodysuits (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=40626)

carlye April 25th 06 02:53 PM

Nikki? ... cute twin bodysuits

Nikki,

Haven't seen you out here for a while, but when I was paging through a
magazine in the OB office the other day, I saw an add for these "Thing
1" and "Thing 2" bodysuits, and I just had to point them out to you in
case you hadn't seen them. They aren't exactly cheap ($14 for a single
onesie!!) but I thought they were cute enough to at least give you the
link.

http://www.bumkins.com/shop/pc/viewP...idproduct=6319

Hope you and the "Things" are doing well.

-Carlye
DD 9-29-04
DS EDD 6-2-06

lucy-h April 25th 06 03:51 PM

Nikki? ... cute twin bodysuits

"carlye" wrote in message
ups.com...
Nikki,

Haven't seen you out here for a while, but when I was paging through a
magazine in the OB office the other day, I saw an add for these "Thing
1" and "Thing 2" bodysuits, and I just had to point them out to you in
case you hadn't seen them. They aren't exactly cheap ($14 for a single
onesie!!) but I thought they were cute enough to at least give you the
link.

http://www.bumkins.com/shop/pc/viewP...idproduct=6319

Hope you and the "Things" are doing well.

-Carlye
DD 9-29-04
DS EDD 6-2-06

Awww, they are so cute!! I might have to get them for my cousin, who's also
just had twins!
--

Due with a little girl 15.06.06
http://lucys-pregnancy.tripod.com/

Nikki April 27th 06 03:39 AM

Nikki? ... cute twin bodysuits

"carlye" wrote in message
ups.com...
Nikki,

Haven't seen you out here for a while, but when I was paging through a
magazine in the OB office the other day, I saw an add for these "Thing
1" and "Thing 2" bodysuits, and I just had to point them out to you in
case you hadn't seen them. They aren't exactly cheap ($14 for a single
onesie!!) but I thought they were cute enough to at least give you the
link.

http://www.bumkins.com/shop/pc/viewP...idproduct=6319

Hope you and the "Things" are doing well.

They are doing great. They are waking up and demanding more. This is good
but a peek at the future is a bit scary, lol.

Thanks for the link. Those are great. I book marked it so I could get them
either for Christmas or I think they would be cute for next summer when they
just start to walk. At least they better not start to walk before a year!!

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99