ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Tips for parents of bright kids (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=49092)

Uplifter February 21st 07 05:20 PM

Tips for parents of bright kids

http://www.helium.com/tm/174422/whil...t-intellectual

Zorro February 21st 07 05:23 PM

Tips for parents of bright kids

"Uplifter" wrote ...

Tips for parents of bright kids

Sell 'em on ebay ... you'll get more for 'em

/sniff/

actually ... yes, I *am* Bored beyond belief

why do you ask?

;-)

'Kate February 21st 07 05:57 PM

Tips for parents of bright kids

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:23:25 GMT, "Zorro" wrote:

"Uplifter" wrote ...

Tips for parents of bright kids

Sell 'em on ebay ... you'll get more for 'em

/sniff/

actually ... yes, I *am* Bored beyond belief

why do you ask?

;-)

I was bored beyond belief once.

Zorro February 21st 07 06:17 PM

Tips for parents of bright kids

"'Kate" wrote ...

I was bored beyond belief once.

So 'Many' jokes ... so little time ...

;-)

.... how did all yer bizzy bizzy bizzy stuff go? well I hope ...

'Kate February 21st 07 06:52 PM

Tips for parents of bright kids

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:17:41 GMT, "Zorro" wrote:

"'Kate" wrote ...

I was bored beyond belief once.

So 'Many' jokes ... so little time ...

;-)

... how did all yer bizzy bizzy bizzy stuff go? well I hope ...

I'll know in about 3 weeks whether I passed the licensing exam. I
graduate in May no matter what. We're all sick here - except Mike
who's faking well. He went to class anyway.

My harddrive crashed. Probably unrecoverable. I can't find my
frontpage disk so the website updates will have to wait. I will put up
pics of the chinchilla family when I update. Kris moved to Michigan -
a town called Wexom or Wixom or something like that. She and hubby
bought a trailer to fix and flip. He has work up there with his
brother so it's a better place for them to be.

What's new with you? The kids? How are you surviving their teenhood?

'K

Zorro February 21st 07 07:49 PM

Tips for parents of bright kids

"'Kate" wrote ...

I'll know in about 3 weeks whether I passed the licensing exam. I
graduate in May no matter what.

Yay... Your Graduation Photo is gonna be FAB... Dont forget to post it ;-)

We're all sick here -

uh huh ...

except Mike
who's faking well. He went to class anyway.

Oh! I see ;-)

My harddrive crashed. Probably unrecoverable. I can't find my
frontpage disk so the website updates will have to wait.

;-(

I will put up pics of the chinchilla family when I update.

??? (I'm missing something here... )

Kris moved to Michigan -
a town called Wexom or Wixom or something like that. She and hubby
bought a trailer to fix and flip. He has work up there with his
brother so it's a better place for them to be.

ahhh ... to be young...in love... newly married...

(actually, I'll settle for young... you can keep the rest ;-) )

What's new with you? The kids? How are you surviving their teenhood?

Dont ask... heh

No.1 son now lives with his girlfriend ... (where did the time go?)

No.1 daughter delights in tormenting a poor senile Old man.

(when you get a mo, send me an addy willya?)

'Kate February 21st 07 10:26 PM

Tips for parents of bright kids

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:49:27 GMT, "Zorro" wrote:

"'Kate" wrote ...

I'll know in about 3 weeks whether I passed the licensing exam. I
graduate in May no matter what.

Yay... Your Graduation Photo is gonna be FAB... Dont forget to post it ;-)

Yeah... no.

We're all sick here -

uh huh ...

except Mike
who's faking well. He went to class anyway.

Oh! I see ;-)

My harddrive crashed. Probably unrecoverable. I can't find my
frontpage disk so the website updates will have to wait.

;-(

I will put up pics of the chinchilla family when I update.

??? (I'm missing something here... )

My oldest didn't want to bring them to michigan. Too cold, she said.
They won't make the trip well. They just had babies, you see. We have
mama, papa, and two unnamed kits.

Awww... what's wrong with love and newly married?

What's new with you? The kids? How are you surviving their teenhood?

Dont ask... heh

No.1 son now lives with his girlfriend ... (where did the time go?)

It's always a shock when we work so hard to make them want to be
independent and then they go off and do it.

No.1 daughter delights in tormenting a poor senile Old man.

LOL..atta girl. Say hi for me, willya?

(when you get a mo, send me an addy willya?)

send it to replikate, hotmail (no comma, of course, you can figure it
out from there... then I'll send you the address that I don't use for
spam.

marika February 24th 07 01:22 AM

Tips for parents of bright kids

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 05:21:29 -0500, Zorro wrote:

"'Kate" wrote ...

send it to replikate, hotmail (no comma, of course, you can figure it
out from there... then I'll send you the address that I don't use for
spam.

You Have Mail ;-)

this is too funny

repliKATE kate at hotMAIL has mail

my heart goes out to this guy tho, what an awful thing to go through. tho
i wasn't bechilded at the time, went through a lot of the same myself

--

"More is
good, ALL is better"--the ferengi

Animal05 March 4th 07 02:26 AM

'Kate wrote:

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:17:41 GMT, "Zorro" wrote:

"'Kate" wrote ...

I was bored beyond belief once.

So 'Many' jokes ... so little time ...

;-)

... how did all yer bizzy bizzy bizzy stuff go? well I hope ...

I'll know in about 3 weeks whether I passed the licensing exam. I
graduate in May no matter what. We're all sick here - except Mike
who's faking well. He went to class anyway.

My harddrive crashed. Probably unrecoverable. I can't find my
frontpage disk so the website updates will have to wait. I will put up
pics of the chinchilla family when I update. Kris moved to Michigan -
a town called Wexom or Wixom or something like that. She and hubby
bought a trailer to fix and flip. He has work up there with his
brother so it's a better place for them to be.

So when are you coming up to visit?
He's lucky to have found work up here, we are actually losing
residents. The real estte market sucks, etc etc. and it is March and
it is still snowing.

Paul