ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   pictures of Mikayla (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12564)

Ralph Flikweert March 18th 04 04:11 PM

pictures of Mikayla

We are fairly new to this newsgroup but we are finding it is such a great
resource!
Thanx everyone! We love reading everyones stories, q's and a's. We wanted to
share some of our own pics and stories so go to this link
http://members.rogers.com/mikaylaflikweert/
Michelle, Ralph and Mikayla

Nikki March 18th 04 04:56 PM

pictures of Mikayla

Ralph Flikweert wrote:
We are fairly new to this newsgroup but we are finding it is such a
great resource!

What an adorable baby!! She is so alert. My favorites are the ones where
she is smiling in the pink outfit. :-)

That is a great website too.

I'm looking forward to 'seeing' you around :-)

I'm no longer nursing my boys but I'm addicted to babies so I can't leave,
lol.
--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

nina March 18th 04 06:15 PM

pictures of Mikayla

The bath pic where she is over the shoulder and u can see her little bottom
is so cute
In a Mommy likes cute baby butts way,not a sicko psycho way.
Cute baby!

.cable.rogers.com...

Ralph Flikweert March 18th 04 06:19 PM

pictures of Mikayla

Thank you for the comments. Mikayla really really loves bath time and even
loves the shower, she has never cried in the bath except the first day we
tried it. She also really loves a blankie beside her face and huddles it. I
can't wait to throw up more pictures of her. How old is your Micaela
Richard?

Ralph, Michelle and Mikayla.
Toronto, Canada

Ralph Flikweert March 18th 04 06:23 PM

pictures of Mikayla

that's what we were afraid of, psycho's,, but we're glad we posted, for all
you wonderful people to enjoy!
:)
Ralph, Michelle and Mikayla

CY March 19th 04 06:34 AM

pictures of Mikayla

Where, Richard? I used to live in the area (Nutley, NJ)!)
"Richard" wrote in message

Richard (45km west of Manhattan NYC)
Micaela's dad

Deirdre March 20th 04 05:07 PM

pictures of Mikayla

Ralph Flikweert wrote:
We are fairly new to this newsgroup but we are finding it is such a
great resource!
Thanx everyone! We love reading everyones stories, q's and a's. We
wanted to share some of our own pics and stories so go to this link
http://members.rogers.com/mikaylaflikweert/
Michelle, Ralph and Mikayla

She's stunning, as is the entire family :)

--
Deirdre, in the company of Baby Beastie