ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Terms used here. (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7941)

libbymom04 May 26th 04 07:44 PM

Terms used here.

I am not real sure what alot of the terms mean on here still. Could someone
please clue me in! Thanks.
Kimberly
Libby's Mom - March 3, 2004

Ilse Witch May 26th 04 09:07 PM

Terms used here.

On Wed, 26 May 2004 14:44:13 -0400, libbymom04 wrote:

I am not real sure what alot of the terms mean on here still. Could someone
please clue me in! Thanks.

It would help if you told which terms you mean :)

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Ericka Kammerer May 26th 04 09:11 PM

Terms used here.

libbymom04 wrote:

I am not real sure what alot of the terms mean on here still. Could someone
please clue me in! Thanks.

Which ones in particular are you wanting to know?
There's the Internet Acronyms Dictionary at:

http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/

for general terms. If there are some more unique to mkp
that you're interested in, just specify and folks will
decrypt them for you.

Best wishes,
Ericka

V. May 26th 04 10:05 PM

Terms used here.

"libbymom04" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
I am not real sure what alot of the terms mean on here still. Could

someone
please clue me in! Thanks.
Kimberly
Libby's Mom - March 3, 2004

You might mean dh, ds, dd which are Darling or Dear Husband, Son, Daughter
respectively. TTC is trying to conceive. Not sure what others you refer to
other than the usual newsgroup jargon, and Ericka posted a link to a
dictionary for that. Oh, bf is breastfeed (fed), and sometimes ff is
formula fed, although I see that less often. Ask about any others!
Amy
ttc #1

Wendy May 27th 04 04:17 AM

Terms used here.

I know what you mean. I'm still figuring this out too. IMO means in my
opinion and you already know a few others from a previous response. Glad
you asked this question!

Wendy
Mama to DS 10 mos. EDD (estimated due date :) 11-23

Wendy May 27th 04 05:02 AM

Terms used here.

What is OT?

Wendy

Carol Ann May 27th 04 05:57 AM

Terms used here.

What is OT?

Wendy

Off Topic.

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan born 3.24.04
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBNnDdizZNneg ---Pictures!

Alissa May 27th 04 06:02 AM

Terms used here.

"Wendy" wrote in message
What is OT?

Wendy
off topic.....

libbymom04 May 28th 04 03:25 PM

Terms used here.

Is there a term for if someone has lost a child?

Jamie Clark May 28th 04 06:49 PM

Terms used here.

No, not really. There are so many different types of losses, that there
isn't a single term for it.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03