ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sharing a solution to TV Poisoning (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33649)

fiery August 20th 05 11:52 AM

Sharing a solution to TV Poisoning

I recently bought a toy on eBay that totally went out of my expectation.
When I bought the toy, I thought it was probably going to be lame, but I
was actually recommeded by a friend to buy the toy ride-on being it
"extracts children from television." As much of a TV fan as I am, there's
no way that I know can pull my 6-year-old away from the TV already. When I
went on eBay though, this "Twistcar" offered wasn't too great on the
pricing, but after trying it out, my kid plays with it at least an hour a
day since. He doesn't get tired of it for some reason. Makes me want to
try it. I'd say give it a try... then thank me if your kid is cured.

The Ebay Link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfieryeden

boliath August 20th 05 04:07 PM

fiery wrote:
I recently bought a toy on eBay that totally went out of my expectation.
When I bought the toy, I thought it was probably going to be lame, but I
was actually recommeded by a friend to buy the toy ride-on being it
"extracts children from television." As much of a TV fan as I am, there's
no way that I know can pull my 6-year-old away from the TV already. When I
went on eBay though, this "Twistcar" offered wasn't too great on the
pricing, but after trying it out, my kid plays with it at least an hour a
day since. He doesn't get tired of it for some reason. Makes me want to
try it. I'd say give it a try... then thank me if your kid is cured.

The Ebay Link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfieryeden

Dude if you're going to spam the group at least be intelligent about
and hide the fact that you are the ebay seller...or be honest and say
I'm selling this it might help get your kid away from TV...honestly
some people, grumble grumble...