ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Asian parenting (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67081)

enigma January 28th 11 01:51 AM

Asian parenting

wrote in :

(Wall Street Journal) - Asian parents are renowned not only for
attempting to steer their children in the right direction but also
for exerting such impressive control over them that young Asians
excel in almost every area of worthwhile endeavor. Can we all learn
from this example? Can we move from merely spouting off to shaping
prodigies? Can we get our children to achieve more, misbehave less
and revere us all the way to a sunny graduation day in Harvard Yard?

go right ahead. i notice that the incredably high suicide rates of the
children of Tiger Moms wasn't mentioned...