ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   CTTD (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10683)

A & L Lane September 21st 03 04:08 AM

CTTD

This one may sound a bit weird but it really makes us laugh - just before
bedtime, our whole family likes to cuddle up in bed and maybe watch a bit of
tv. dh usually wears no shirt and we can tell when ds2 is getting tired
because he will lift my shirt to nurse although he wont concentrate unless
we go to bed properly in his room. Lately, he has taken to checking out my
husband's nipples - he will bend down and kind of pretend to suck and then
sit up and shake his head and lift his hands as if to say "it just doesnt
work - I dont know why but it just wont work". He looks very serious but I
think he is just kidding around because he keeps doing it I think for the
laugh he gets from us. We think it's funny anyway.

cheers
Leah

Mum to Patrick (July 1997) and Angus (January 2002)

Brandy Kurtz September 24th 03 04:00 AM

CTTD

"A & L Lane" lonewood @ telstra . com wrote in message ...
This one may sound a bit weird but it really makes us laugh - just before
bedtime, our whole family likes to cuddle up in bed and maybe watch a bit of
tv. dh usually wears no shirt and we can tell when ds2 is getting tired
because he will lift my shirt to nurse although he wont concentrate unless
we go to bed properly in his room. Lately, he has taken to checking out my
husband's nipples - he will bend down and kind of pretend to suck and then
sit up and shake his head and lift his hands as if to say "it just doesnt
work - I dont know why but it just wont work". He looks very serious but I
think he is just kidding around because he keeps doing it I think for the
laugh he gets from us. We think it's funny anyway.

cheers
Leah

Mum to Patrick (July 1997) and Angus (January 2002)

LOL! That is cute. My dd will not lay down next to around dh when he
dosn't have a shirt on, as if a hairy chest disgusts her! I am waiting
for dd to mistakenly twiddle dh's nipple, so that i can have a hearty
laugh!

Brandy

zeldabee September 26th 03 04:01 PM

CTTD

(Brandy Kurtz) wrote:

LOL! That is cute. My dd will not lay down next to around dh when he
dosn't have a shirt on, as if a hairy chest disgusts her! I am waiting
for dd to mistakenly twiddle dh's nipple, so that i can have a hearty
laugh!

My 2.5 week-old son likes to pull on Bloke's chest hair. It seems to
comfort him. (Baby, that is, not Bloke.)

--
z e l d a b e e @ p a n i x . c o m
http://NewsReader.Com/