in Tennesse), what his grades
are, what his plans are .

Does anyone know how I can get that info?

Gini52 May 17th 04 08:34 PM

Custodial Parent Won't Communicate

In article ,
says...

The mother of my almost 18 -year-old son
will not communicate with me. I don't know
where my son is in high school (somewhere
in Tennesse), what his grades
are, what his plans are .

Does anyone know how I can get that info?

====
File a petition to end support. She'll show up.
====

(PLEASE NOTE: I never bottom-sign my posts.
Check Headers to Verify the Authenticity of This Post)

The DaveŠ May 17th 04 10:10 PM

Gini52 wrote:
Does anyone know how I can get that info?

====
File a petition to end support. She'll show up.
====

LOL! Now, that's funny. And true, too, I'd bet.

--
Always borrow money from a pessimist, he doesn't expect to be paid back.
~Author Unknown

OJ May 17th 04 10:30 PM

Custodial Parent Won't Communicate

If your son is 18 and doesn't call you. It wouldn't be your X's place to
promote or prohibit. Depending on the state he lives, he could invite you
out for a beer without Mom's permission. Sounds like she did a good job of
alienating him from you or maybe you did a good job yourself. How could you
not know where he lives? Did she kidnap him?
. com...