ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kids Money Survey & Free Worksheets & Play Money (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=39366)

adventra March 18th 06 10:51 AM

Kids Money Survey & Free Worksheets & Play Money

Hi,

I'm currently doing a survey on parents views of financial education
for their children for my web site. Kids Money Tips. It consists of 12
questions, most of which are multiple choice. It shouldn't take any
more than 5 minutes to do. As a thankyou to everyone who takes the time
to take part in our survey, I am offering 10 free kids money worksheets
(professionally designed) & 5 sheets of printable pretend money (fun
designs - cartoons, cars etc.). Once you complete the survey, you will
be provided with a download link where you can download the bonuses.

You can take the survey by visiting:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=957821901963

Thanks to all who participate.

Rachel