ParentingBanter.com

-   General (moderated) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   which is easier - 1 kid or 2 (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46824)

nou99hid March 18th 11 09:42 AM

2 children are necessary
it is best to have 2 children

popeye42 March 19th 11 10:30 AM

2 children is better choice they can understand eachother better way and can enjoy themselves

nike10kelen March 21st 11 04:17 AM

i am agree that 2 children are best
because they will love to each other and also share to each others

azizitehram March 22nd 11 08:34 AM

i am also agree that 2 children must have
they will share each other

Dennis and kids March 27th 11 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Crunch (Post 418641)
I never had kids. I assumed that 1 kid would be a lot easier than 2,
but my sister told me that 2 can be easier since the kids can play
with each other giving the adults a break.

So which is generally easier?

I was just thinking about this the other day. It does seem that taking care of only 1 child would be easier. Just makes sense. 1 little person pooping, feeding, caring, napping etc. True if you are just measuring the quantity of work.
I am a widowed single Dad and have been widowed for 8 years. My wife suddenly died and left 3 young children; 2, 5 and 12. It was crazy the 1st several years...dinner...work...preschool...etc...
However, when the 2 youngest were 4 and 8, they began to play together. Later, they were able to play by themselves when I was nearby. To this day they are 12 and 10, and they play games together and DO GIVE ME A WONDERFUL BREAK! Experiencing them sharing things and activities together is awesome! They build a relationship that grows into the later years. It's a little crazy at first, but it's awesome later. How else would I be able to post here?!
I think 2 for the price of one is best IMHO!

mark12jon April 6th 11 11:15 AM

spurmsperm April 10th 11 11:27 AM

I think 2 children are better
because if we have 1 so 1 will be bore and must he/she want their brother or sister.

jazz45 June 14th 11 08:05 AM

yes, 2 children are necessary cos they need company to play.or they disturb you again and again when you are busy.
but not more

derik87 June 16th 11 07:48 AM

It is best to have 2 children
they share each other

candiceshout November 3rd 11 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derik87 (Post 512305)
It is best to have 2 children
they share each other

It's easy to deal with 2 children. They are there to be with each other as they grow old.