ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   This is why kids are going through puberty at 7-8-9 years of age (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=62587)

Ilena Rose March 27th 08 12:10 AM

This is why kids are going through puberty at 7-8-9 years of age

Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:
htttp://ilenarose.blogspot.com

Thank you Bryan for a great post ... a close family friend who is 15
went through puberty at 7 ... now he is filled up with various
pharmaceuticals. Ouch.

I fully believe your quote from below:

"I recently heard an interesting statistic that in the year 1900, 20%
of the people over the age of 40 had degenerative diseases. Today
that figure has risen to over 70%. What has changed since the 1900’s?
"

[email protected] March 27th 08 03:42 AM

This is why kids are going through puberty at 7-8-9 years of age

On Mar 26, 5:10 pm, Ilena Rose wrote: What has
changed since the 1900's?

Iron fortification and refrigeration ..

We eat meat at almost every meal / due to availability due to fridges
PLUS the added iron to our foods leads to increased abnormal iron
levels.
Pretty simple really.

Who loves ya.
Tom