ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   L, how's your son? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17126)

Laura July 25th 03 09:12 PM

L, how's your son?

I can't be bothered to read the rest of the thread that started out to
be about your son so I'm sorry if you've already given an update, but
how is your son, Lorian? Where is he staying? Is he getting help? What
are your plans for him, or his for himself, or the county's for him,
or whatever?

lm

Rolly The Pervert July 25th 03 09:20 PM

L, how's your son?

"Laura" wrote in message
om...
I can't be bothered to read the rest of the thread that started out to
be about your son so I'm sorry if you've already given an update, but
how is your son, Lorian? Where is he staying? Is he getting help? What
are your plans for him, or his for himself, or the county's for him,
or whatever?

lm

She doesn't know, she's been too busy backstabing her old friends here.