ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Update to Blopens on the dining room table - I never would have thought of this (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=350)

Brandy Kurtz August 13th 03 06:53 AM

Update to Blopens on the dining room table - I never would have thought of this

(sher) wrote in message . com...
Last night, my husband was sitting at the table and absentmindedly
picked up a pencil and started rubbing the eraser on the Blopen
stains. I couldn't believe it when he said that it was working. We
were able to erase almost all of the purple. A little still remains
in some of the pre-existing scratches, but they are only noticable to
you if you know it's there. I am just amazed. After trying every
cleaning product known to man, an eraser is all I needed. I promised
my husband I'd tell you all what a genius he is.

~ Sher

Isn't it always the simplest things!

Brandy