ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Does anyone mind? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17555)

Brian November 19th 03 07:25 PM

Does anyone mind?

Do any of the members mind if I stick around a bit just to watch you run
Steve off? If you do, I'll respect your turf and leave and make no further
posts. You gotta admit its gonna be fun watching this fool try to defend
himself from the corner he no doubt, types himself into on a regular basis.
Its just that I love watching mean people get a little dose of their own
medicine. I'll bet he believed his mother when she told him that people
liked him!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany November 19th 03 07:33 PM

Does anyone mind?

Brian wrote in message
t...
Do any of the members mind if I stick around a bit just to watch you run
Steve off? If you do, I'll respect your turf and leave and make no further
posts. You gotta admit its gonna be fun watching this fool try to defend
himself from the corner he no doubt, types himself into on a regular

basis.
Its just that I love watching mean people get a little dose of their own
medicine. I'll bet he believed his mother when she told him that people
liked him!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick around but not for Steve. Tell us.... do you have kids or are you just
a single, sailing kind of guy?

Brian November 19th 03 07:42 PM

Does anyone mind?

I have no kids. I just pointed out that Steve never bothered to ask. I guess
a single sailing kinda guy for now. This is why I said I would respect your
turf since I don't qualify to be here.
"Tiffany" wrote in message

t...

Tiffany November 19th 03 07:54 PM

Does anyone mind?

Brian wrote in message
t...
I have no kids. I just pointed out that Steve never bothered to ask. I

guess
a single sailing kinda guy for now. This is why I said I would respect

your
turf since I don't qualify to be here.

This is the internet and anyone can read/post. You may not qualify but if
you like to stick around, I for one won't chance you away. Better wait and
see what the others say. They are the feisty ones. :)

Tiffany November 19th 03 08:16 PM

Does anyone mind?

Tiffany wrote in message

Brian wrote in message
t...
I have no kids. I just pointed out that Steve never bothered to ask. I

guess
a single sailing kinda guy for now. This is why I said I would respect

your
turf since I don't qualify to be here.

This is the internet and anyone can read/post. You may not qualify but if
you like to stick around, I for one won't chance you away. Better wait and
see what the others say. They are the feisty ones. :)

See... got your answer. If you want to see how it goes with Steve, you have
to lurk. lol

Joelle November 19th 03 10:48 PM

Does anyone mind?

Do any of the members mind if I stick around a bit just to watch you run
Steve off?

You are welcome, but we cant' run him off. We just make fun of him when he
gets on his occasional high horse and basically ignore him the rest of them.
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

Brian November 19th 03 11:29 PM

Does anyone mind?

Thank you for your kind replies. I'll not be making any more posts or
replies about your village idiot. You folks ( except for Steve ) take care
now.

t...