ParentingBanter.com

-   Pregnancy (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What best helps ease morning sickness? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65004)

Anonymous User[_2_] September 4th 08 02:10 AM

What best helps ease morning sickness?

I'm getting fed up of reading that I should eat dry toast or crackers - it really doesn't help me. My sister-in-law said that eating every 2 hours helped her but I just can't face it I don't want to eat. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

--
What best helps ease morning sickness?
http://www.opiniondb.com/DoSurvey.as...3-2a5f51396ff5

KC[_2_] September 4th 08 04:49 AM

What best helps ease morning sickness?

I've heard that ginger ale helps. I've also heard that seasickness bands
help too.

Personally I ate every 2 hours myself and it worked like a charm. I had to
because of my diabetes anyway.

KC

lu-lu September 4th 08 07:52 AM

http://www.opiniondb.com/DoSurvey.as...953-2a5f51396f
f5
Results are displayed after voting.

I was about to reply when I realised that this was just a way to get people
to your site :(

Welches September 4th 08 12:21 PM

wrote in message ...
I'm getting fed up of reading that I should eat dry toast or crackers - it
really doesn't help me. My sister-in-law said that eating every 2 hours
helped her but I just can't face it I don't want to eat. Does anyone have
any other suggestions?

Give birth :-) Only thing that helped for me.
Debbie

Kat September 4th 08 02:09 PM

wrote in message ...
I'm getting fed up of reading that I should eat dry toast or crackers - it
really doesn't help me. My sister-in-law said that eating every 2 hours
helped her but I just can't face it I don't want to eat. Does anyone have
any other suggestions?

snip

I've heard spamming helps with morning sickness, is a good source of vitamin
D AND is a reliable form of birth control, so far.