ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   College Scholarships available for adopted children (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67034)

Deb Graham November 26th 10 01:03 AM

College Scholarships available for adopted children

Hi... I am new to this forum. I am in need of information. I am trying to help a young lady that is 17 and heading off to college next year. She was adopted by her parents. Are there any grants or scholarships available to her since she is adopted. Her parents are not helping her and she's all alone on this journey. I would really like to help her. Any idea where I can find her the monies that she needs? She lives in the state of Virginia. Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks.